Who can become a Pro Member?
The Pro Membership package of Global Music Garden is useful not only for Artists, but also for everyone involved in the Music Industry - promoters, music companies, radio stations, photographers, film-makers, and more. Aside from the music competitions, all kinds of music professionals can benefit from the Music Directory as well as the Collaboration & Marketplace Network; even Music Distribution and Publishing.
Pro Membership per Person
The Pro Membership is offered to each person and not to each group or company. This arrangement gives each person more control of their Pro Membership benefits and options, and more importantly, guarantees that each person is secured of their Pro Membership even if they leave the band, group, or company.
Offering the Pro Membership per person also helps us drive down the yearly price so to make it affordable to musicians anywhere around the world.
So if it is offered to each person, and not to each band, group, or company, what does it mean to each kind of Member?
Pro-Memberships for Different Types of Persons or Groups
- Solo Artists. Since Solo Artists or Singer-Songwriters are a one-man talent, and since the Pro Membership is sold per person, Solo Artists need only one Pro Membership Account to avail of the services of Fruitbeat Publishing and Records, as well as the Eden Music Directory and Network. However, if they decide to join the group competitions - "The Global Battle of the Bands" and "The Race" - they must find at least one band member to be eligible for the competition, and that new band-member must also be a Pro Member.
- Bands. For small music groups like bands, each Band Member must become a Pro Member in order for the whole band to be eligible in group competitions - "The Global Battle of the Bands" and "The Race" - as well as to be able to distribute music and publish song compositions that were recorded or written as a band. If band members also write their own personal songs as a solo-artist or singer-songwriter, they can also release music through Fruitbeat as a solo artist.
- Orchestras, Choirs, and other Big Groups. For extremely big groups with more than 12 band members, a special group package can be arranged. Please email us a special request.
- Music Professionals. Music Professionals - whether a booking agent, artist manager, radio jockey, photographer, film-maker, or others - can benefit from the Pro Membership program by using the Music Industry Directory and Network, as well as Fruitbeat Publishing and Records if they manage or promote artists. In terms of entering their artists to Fruitbeat, the same rules apply: one Pro Membership per person in a band or as a solo artist. If in case you have more than 12 persons as artists, whether solo or in a band, you may request for a special discounted price for your artists, provided you send us together with your request: (1) employment certificate or business registration certificate of your company, and (2) contracts with your artists to prove that they indeed are signed to your company. If a Music Professional is a member of a band, he can also use his membership to join The Global Battle of the Bands and/or The Race together with other Pro Members in the band.
- Music Companies. Music companies refer to groups of music professionals that promote music or work with artists. In terms of companies that sign artists such as artist management companies, they can both have a Pro Membership for their company and Pro Membership each person for their artists. If in case you are a music company, and you have more than 12 persons as artists (whether solo or in a band), you may request for a special discounted price for your artists, provided you send us together with your request: (1) business registration certificate of your company, and (2) contracts with your artists to prove that they indeed are signed to your company.
Pro Membership and The Global Battle of the Bands
Pro Membership and Fruitbeat Publishing and Records